• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need VersaWorks disc or equivalent

Rednapew

i am installing a new mainboard into my VP540.... and apparently I need to re-install VersaWorks from scratch then sequentially update it, however i cannot find my disc... ****ty huh... can anyone help me out?.... then i need to update firmware... and need a "peck tool"... to get past a "SUM ERROR" on my LCD display on my printer

signrios

call roland tech support, i think they can
grant you access to their server
there you can download versaworks,

good luck

Rednapew

I am updated to VersaWorks v5.1.1.... I am trying to get my laptop to speak to my printer first and then i will see if i have any VersaWorks problems from there... I viewed Irving's posts and I think I found some help there... just rummaging around for a working Ethernet cord now... the one i have been using needs to be held or taped in place ... not ideal... lol... I am hoping that I can work this out... I think I will run into a road block in the Peck Tool step... I have CoPeck versions for my model printer and i have contacted Roland Support... the tech person recommended by a couple of sign guys i trust is on vacation... I am located in a rural area with the closest urban center 30 min away... praying a bit right now lol