Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need VersaWorks disc or equivalent

Discussion in 'Roland' started by Rednapew, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Rednapew

Rednapew Member

Sep 13, 2013
    i am installing a new mainboard into my VP540.... and apparently I need to re-install VersaWorks from scratch then sequentially update it, however i cannot find my disc... ****ty huh... can anyone help me out?.... then i need to update firmware... and need a "peck tool"... to get past a "SUM ERROR" on my LCD display on my printer

Tags:
  2. signrios

signrios Active Member

Feb 26, 2007
    Rio Grande Valley
    call roland tech support, i think they can
    grant you access to their server
    there you can download versaworks,

good luck

3. player

player Major Contributor

Apr 24, 2006
    Toronto
    I think they want $30 to send a disk.

4. Rednapew

Rednapew Member

Sep 13, 2013
    I am updated to VersaWorks v5.1.1.... I am trying to get my laptop to speak to my printer first and then i will see if i have any VersaWorks problems from there... I viewed Irving's posts and I think I found some help there... just rummaging around for a working Ethernet cord now... the one i have been using needs to be held or taped in place ... not ideal... lol... I am hoping that I can work this out... I think I will run into a road block in the Peck Tool step... I have CoPeck versions for my model printer and i have contacted Roland Support... the tech person recommended by a couple of sign guys i trust is on vacation... I am located in a rural area with the closest urban center 30 min away... praying a bit right now lol