• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Wood grain ASB laminate or similar flexible plastic sheet velcrowed POP Display

aluminumwelder

i found this ONE vendor
http://www.rssupplyinc.com/abs_woodgrain.aspx
but their product is rather expensive, does anyone know of a similar woodgrain plastic sheet? I prefer Chery oak, but any medium toned woodgrain plastic sheet is fine.
I can't use plastic laminate because it cracks too easily for these portable displays that will be moved every week.
thanks in adavnce for any help.

aluminumwelder

thanks

cool this was exactly what I was looking for at $3 to $4/ sq ft it is a bit more than I wanted to spend, but I'm sure my customers will love how it looks. Hope they are willing to pay an extra $400 to wrap our booths in this stuff.

johnnysigns

We digitally print UV direct to board when we need custom stuff. Cheaper than $3-$4 per square is gonna be tough to come by though, unless it's juicy quantities.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
I've used high pressure laminate flooring. Available most everywhere. Relatively cheap, light weight, the butt joints are close to invisible, inexpensive, and comes in a bewildering array of wood tones and patterns.