Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Wood grain ASB laminate or similar flexible plastic sheet velcrowed POP Display

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by aluminumwelder, May 18, 2013.

1. aluminumwelder

aluminumwelder Member

Mar 3, 2013
    york, sc
    i found this ONE vendor
    http://www.rssupplyinc.com/abs_woodgrain.aspx
    but their product is rather expensive, does anyone know of a similar woodgrain plastic sheet? I prefer Chery oak, but any medium toned woodgrain plastic sheet is fine.
    I can't use plastic laminate because it cracks too easily for these portable displays that will be moved every week.
    thanks in adavnce for any help.

Tags:
  2. rubo

rubo Member

Aug 4, 2011
    glendale ca
    does it have to be plastic? can you use wood veneer?

3. Dzrt1st

Dzrt1st Member

Jan 22, 2008
  4. aluminumwelder

aluminumwelder Member

Mar 3, 2013
    york, sc
    thanks

cool this was exactly what I was looking for at $3 to $4/ sq ft it is a bit more than I wanted to spend, but I'm sure my customers will love how it looks. Hope they are willing to pay an extra $400 to wrap our booths in this stuff.

5. johnnysigns

johnnysigns Very Active Member

Nov 3, 2004
    East Coast
    We digitally print UV direct to board when we need custom stuff. Cheaper than $3-$4 per square is gonna be tough to come by though, unless it's juicy quantities.

6. bob

bob Major Contributor

Nov 4, 2005
    earth
    I've used high pressure laminate flooring. Available most everywhere. Relatively cheap, light weight, the butt joints are close to invisible, inexpensive, and comes in a bewildering array of wood tones and patterns.

7. Richard G

Richard G Member