Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Needed- GA 6.21 Software manual

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Wizard99, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Wizard99

Wizard99 New Member

Jun 13, 2019
    Lima, OH
    I have a guy that wants to buy my old Gerber HS15S setup for monument work & he doesn't want to spend the money for new Omega software. I have the 6.21 with dongle but no manual. The GA 6.21 version will suit him but he needs to learn the software. Does anyone have an old 6.21 manual setting around? Any help appreciated. Thanks,
    Larry: ladams99@gmx.com

Tags:
  2. The Big Squeegee

The Big Squeegee Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2005
    Lawton, OK, USA
    :welcome: 2 :signs101smilie:

3. Jburns

Jburns Active Member

Jan 19, 2009
    Denver
    I might have one available will know by Thursday.

4. James Burke

James Burke Being a grandpa is more fun than working

Jan 2, 2010
    Mitten State
    Does he realize that an upgrade from GA to Omega 6.5 Cut Print is only $895? If he's going to have to learn software, he'd be better off investing the money now and a getting supported version...especially for a monument business.

On a side note, isn't the GA dongle for a parallel port?

https://www.hyatts.com/art/ga-all-versions-to-omega-cp-6-5-upgrade-T11829

JB

5. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    Also remember that the earlier software only runs on certain OS's. Like said above might be better off for them to get the latest software.

6. Jeff grossman

Jeff grossman Living the dream

Nov 17, 2018
    Pa 19320
    It’s online gspinc.com or spandex google it - I saw pdf downloads of many versions .
    I also agree the upgrade would be worth it - support , dongle( usb ) less headaches with drivers and operation system , manuals !

7. Wizard99

Wizard99 New Member

Jun 13, 2019
    Lima, OH
  8. Wizard99

Wizard99 New Member

Jun 13, 2019
    Lima, OH
    The guy makes only pet memorial rocks & small plaques. He uses it to cut sandblast stencil. He only needs the very basic stuff just needs to compose the copy, size it & import clip art..
    He had an old XP computer, we loaded GA 6.21 on & it cuts sandblast like a charm as always. I agree with most for best full blown sign shop operations an Omega upgrade would be best but in this case the GA 6.21 does everything he wants/needs without spending a lot of money. He still would like to have a manual if anyone comes across on...just let me know.
    Thanks-Larry

9. Bert Wondervan

Bert Wondervan Member

Nov 8, 2018
    Germany
    You cannot find a pdf of manual for this software / machine. I have the original software, disk, dongle and all the books in the original box. I also have other software for this machine for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP. pm me for more info.

10. Jburns

Jburns Active Member

Jan 19, 2009
    Denver
    Hello,

I found my set - I have available. perfect condition - located in Denver, CO.
    Will ship priority mail to you for 60.00. - see picture.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1