• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Needed. Saxophone

Techman

I need a professional level saxophone. Selmer series ll or a Yamaha or any other upper level professional level instrument. Please not a student version. Please contact me if any one has one they would like to liquidate.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Are you willing to pay for it ??

There's a music store around here that specializes in school and band instruments, but can get the other stuff of needed. I've dealt with them since I was a little kid taking trombone and piano lessons. Now, I don't play anymore, but we do their sign work. Nice turnaround.

Techman

they would like to liquidate

Of course it's clear that I would pay for it..

Yes. there are a few places around that have the level of Saxophone that I require. However, I would like to obtain it from a private party. Someone has an instrument not being used and would appreciate getting some cold hard cash and knowing it is being used to create and appreciated rather than have it sit in a dark closet. Savy?

ProWraps

Of course it's clear that I would pay for it..

Yes. there are a few places around that have the level of Saxophone that I require. However, I would like to obtain it from a private party. Someone has an instrument not being used and would appreciate getting some cold hard cash and knowing it is being used to create and appreciated rather than have it sit in a dark closet. Savy?

daaaaaaaaamn!

Techman

tenor needed...

As for a used Saxaphone...
Thank you for pointing that out gino.. Yes, a used one
thank you