• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Needing Heads Replaced in Charlotte NC Area

RPMGraphics

RPM Graphics
I'm needing the heads replaced and ect. on a SP-300 that's been sitting unplugged for over a year with the ink still in lines, My question is who in the Charlotte area would be reasonable priced wise on doing the service on it, Would It be worth doing this on a older unit to get it back up and running. What would this normally run to change the heads, lines, dampers and whatever else on getting it up and running again, any help would be great Thanks

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
We refurbish a lot of SP-300s and they are by far one of the best of the older machines to keep running. You could save a lot of money by doing the work yourself. Check out our website for parts pricing and feel free to give us a call if you have any questions. As long as you take your time and make sure the machine is completely electronically discharged there is not a lot of damage you can do and we will help you over the phone if you get stuck.

303-733-6671
Solventinkjet.com