• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Needle and thread "IN"

showcase 66

I have a client that I have done a lot of stuff for and she wants to change her look to her name a little. I think she should change the whole thing but, she wont go for it. She has too much invested with the main font and doesnt want to change it.

She wanted the "IN" in IN-Stitches to look like needle and thread. I got off the phone with her and drew this up really quick. Seems like it will be to thin compared to everything else. She insists on keeping the lucid handwriting.

Anyways, do you think it will work. Maybe not this one exactly but the concept of the idea. Not really looking forward to putting a lot of time into it. Any ideas to make it work would be great.

Thanks
BJ

Attachments

• in-stitches test.jpg
    in-stitches test.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 94

showcase 66

Don't like it. Too thin. And the t's should connect in stitches.

Agreed. Just trying to figure it out to giver her some idea. As for the T's. This is from her original logo. Just put it with the "IN" just to see it. Think I might send it to her and say it looks like crap. Lets redo it all to make it better.

MikePro

fails the thumbnail test...
the needle is iffy, but i can still see it. how about "yarn" for the thread instead?

showcase 66

This is one I thought about or something like it but not sure if she would have gone for it.

Attachments

• in-stitches test2.jpg
    in-stitches test2.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 79

Jillbeans

It's better but it's still really iffy.
Try writing out the words "In Stitches"
Then make a few stitches (use the - key) and a needle with thread making the crossbars of the ts. Probably coming in from the right.
If that makes sense.
Too lazy to doodle for you tonight.
Love....Jill
PS
OK I know you had a sh!tty day so here's a quick hand job.

Attachments

• 0309111928.jpg
    0309111928.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 58

showcase 66

It's better but it's still really iffy.
Try writing out the words "In Stitches"
Then make a few stitches (use the - key) and a needle with thread making the crossbars of the ts. Probably coming in from the right.
If that makes sense.
Too lazy to doodle for you tonight.
Love....Jill
PS
OK I know you had a sh!tty day so here's a quick hand job.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::loveya:

Gave me a good laugh. I needed that.

Service Sign Co

Looks like T N Stitches this one looks like M Stitches after looking twice, I may need stitches

Attachments

• Stitch.jpg
    Stitch.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 63

showcase 66

I think I talked her out of keeping her original lucid handwriting font and can do something more appealing. At least for about 30 mins ago. Tomorrow may be a whole new ball game.

Oh well.