• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Negative Comments, What to do?

WildWestDesigns

BTW...I taught HS for 6 years...BTDT.

Michigan? If so, be thankful it wasn't downtown Huntsville. I remember one homework assignment that I saw that was about the "Jilting of Granny Weatherall", now I hadn't read that in a long long time, but I don't recall granny being a special forces member that knew Jujistu and how to fire a mac10.

Locals Find!

Adtechia, man, you're a never ending source for conspiracy theorists, aren't you?

Seems like it don't it.

If he would try being honest on occasion, there would be no conspiracy.

How much more honest do you want. He runs an entirely separate company from me. I don't get any kind of compensation from his business at all. Do I have to disclose every relationship when mentioning a company?? To me it just seemed better than mentioning GoDaddy when frankly its the same thing and I figured my dad could use the $2.00 he makes off of those website tonight accounts more than GoDaddy. Not like he is getting wealthy off of selling em.

If I was wrong for doing it, I officially Apologize.

phototec

Use one eye and you can see it do a trick!

I would answer your question but I cant stop staring at the picture waiting to see it do a trick!

I was staring at the avatar, and used only one eye and it worked foe me. Try looking at the picture below, using only one eye, and you can see it do a trick!

:omg:

Attachments

• Do-a-trick.gif
    Do-a-trick.gif
    48.5 KB · Views: 89

iSign

My degrees are in agriculture and economics, we aren't known for English. Although I thought I got the spelling right on the title, but it's been a long time.

spelling looks right to me...
I think the "full circle" reference is to the OP starting this thread about an insult that seemed to bother him (regardless of protests to the contrary) and then the book you mentioned being about a dieing woman remembering an insult that seemed to bother her (regardless of decades of buying that memory)

iSign

bummer, I got caught

Do I have to disclose every relationship when mentioning a company??

...I figured my dad could use the $2.00 he makes...
you're a taker. take take take... haven't even bothered to pony up the minimal few coins to give a little back for the taking... but you want to sneak in a little self promotion.. guess what... it's still wrong even if your affiliation is as far removed as you make it sound.

We have merchant members here who pay the bills for you to be here take take taking... so you can refer members to merchants, or you can just stay out of the way... but posting your family websites when there are merchants here, hosting websites.... not cool..

If I was wrong for doing it, I officially Apologize.

it don't feel like an "apology" Adholio.. feels more like you officially think it's a bummer that you got caught!

Locals Find!

Doug,

It's nice that you accuse me of taking. Really nice totally ignore the fact that since I have been here I have shared tons of information from my Vendor Database that I pay dearly every year to access. Promotional Products memberships are not cheap. Neither are access to the databases for that vendor info. I share it to try and help out those who don't have access.

As far as the Merchant Members go. I refer a lot to them. I also know that the Product I was suggesting isn't currently sold by any of them. I wasn't suggesting a hosting provider. I was suggesting a website tonight account. I only know of two companies that provide them. My Father's and GoDaddy. I made an honest attempt at an apology. If its not to your liking well that is your issue with me and I am tired of arguing with you.

andy

Good luck if some scum bucket infringes your copyright by cutting & pasting your stuff onto their GoDaddy hosted website..... you won't get it removed and GoDaddy will pretend you don't exist.

WildWestDesigns

spelling looks right to me...
I think the "full circle" reference is to the OP starting this thread about an insult that seemed to bother him (regardless of protests to the contrary) and then the book you mentioned being about a dieing woman remembering an insult that seemed to bother her (regardless of decades of buying that memory)

This is why I was never an English major. That makes perfect sense to me when you mention it that way. Some things just go right over my head.

slappy

Oh and GoDaddy offers webdesigners resale packages, you sale a site and godaddy cuts you some $$$$. That's why they don't say GoDaddy when they answer the phone :) So customer is made to believe that they are calling "your" helpline if you do a resale site. Found that out the other day when i renewed my sites...