Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

neon bender in Georgia?

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by Kottwitz-Graphics, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Kottwitz-Graphics

Kottwitz-Graphics Very Active Member

Sep 25, 2006
    Ridgely, MD
    Any one in Georgia or surrounding states that bends neon? I have a friend that has a neon bar sign with broken glass. It is a red powder tube, in probably an 8mm size. I can make a pattern for you. Thanks in advance.

Tags:
  2. ThatGuy

ThatGuy Member

Dec 6, 2016
    Hear nor There
    I have used this guy in past. He does good work, if he is in the area you need.
    Martin Neon & Signs
    65 W Felton Rd
    Cartersville, GA 30120

770-387-1100

3. Kottwitz-Graphics

Kottwitz-Graphics Very Active Member

Sep 25, 2006
    Ridgely, MD
    awesome, thanks. Are you in the area? I am down visiting family for a while.

4. ThatGuy

ThatGuy Member

Dec 6, 2016
    Hear nor There
    I am a little over an hour north of Atlanta. Small town called Dalton. The neon guy I use is in TN & he only works 2-3 days a week.

5. BlueMoonATL

BlueMoonATL Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Nashville
    If you run out of options, you could try Columbia Neon in Columbia, TN. They are about an hour south of Nashville. Good Luck