• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Neschen Easy Panel 310 or??

splizaat

Hey guys...customer looking for something similar to Neschen Easy Panel 310.... 10-12mil thick printable semi-rigid plastic (NOT translucent). We have a sample roll of the easy panel from fellers and it prints fantastic on our printer, but only available in 36" widths.

Anyone have any other recommendations on similar rigid plastic printable, 30" wide with good print quality?

splizaat

eeek. nothing?? Appears the Easy Panel from Neschen kind of holds a curl..not sure what else to do about this order besides print to vinyl then apply to .030 flat plastic substrate.

Basically looking for semi-long term (seasonal use only) solution for a single-sided full-color print (to be used like a poster) on a semi-rigid substrate like plastic.

mpn

Sorry I can't help with your problem. How bad is the curl your talking about though?