• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

never fails

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
Every time I come on here searching for a vendor, it's usually because I've come up short on google. After I request a vendor, I do one more search and find one.
Never fails. metal sign printer wholesale...got one.

DL Signs

Never go against the family
You can search all day and Google won't give ya' nuthin.
Talk to yourself about about a metal sign printer in the privacy of your bathroom first, then Google will give it to you without even searching for it.
That's how the world works today :roflmao:

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
Geneva... there is a perfectly good explanation why that is.... Google is always listening... and reading your mind, email and forum queries. I constantly get ads for the Laser Pecker. Thanks GAC05
hey wait. am i now going to be seeing laser peckers?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
She meant laser pointers.......................................... for your cat. Yeah, that's the ticket.

DL Signs

Never go against the family
well, i can't be outdone here.
I sent my rhythm guitarist a bag every year on his birthday for 5 years... He never did figure out who was sending them, he thinks it was a disgruntled fan :cool:

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I sent my rhythm guitarist a bag every year on his birthday for 5 years... He never did figure out who was sending them, he thinks it was a disgruntled fan :cool:
I know some guys I need to send these to. That said... who wants to bet I will soon get an email with a discount code in my email?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Tex would be interested. Don't hold back on my account!
Picked up an add-on unit from the big box store. Think it is a DeWalt 3600psi cordless model. Can do double duty as a CNC waterjet with the optional wireless controller. Whoever engineered the targeting of the jets is a genius, hits the exact spot every time - I should have bought one way sooner.