• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

News Never Forget...............................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
memorial banner small.jpg

Propaganda Ink.

Professional Propagandist
Like most of us that had to carry on as usual that day as best we could after watching the towers fall as we were waking up, I had classes at a university right next to Hill Air Force Base in Utah. Seeing and especially hearing F-16s overhead in that area was not unusual, it was/is a fully active base so training runs and flights were routine with little to no ordnance.

At this point all commercial aircraft had been grounded so that made it slightly eerie. I parked and began walking to my first class and things were not routine. I immediately heard and then saw a pair of F-16s flying faster and lower than I had ever experienced and each was loaded with enough ordnance to conquer a small nation.

At the same time I felt great fear but also great pride because this time they were hunting with purpose and I almost felt sympathy for any enemy they might find, knowing they would be overwhelmingly ended.

I will never forget.

Sandman

Some of us will never forget. But way too many have. Anyone who wants to let any Joe Blow in from any country in the world without proper vetting has forgotten. I just saw many uni students want to eliminate 911 memes like above because it might "offend Muslims". They have forgotten. Our country is broken and we need to come together as a nation and stop all the bickering.