Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

never said hi

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Molson, Dec 3, 2005.

1. Molson

Molson Member

Mar 11, 2005
    Peru
    I have been a member of signs 101 for a bit now and never said hello (just asked questions) I have been in the sign busniess for about 5 years now. My family owns a body shop here in Indiana we do a ton of collission repair and a bunch of custom paint work. So that was what brought us to buy a cutter for negitives for paintwork. We are also drag racers, yet another reason to have a in house vinyl guy. The drag racing side of things has brought us to a point now where we are going to buy a printer and expand the vinyl side of the busniess. So thats who I am. I love this site it is a great place to get a straight up awnser about something. There are so many people on here that know whats going on in this industry. Thanks to the administrators of this site and the sponsers of this site for giving all of us a great place to go for awnsers and other information.
    Thanks
    Drew Olson

Tags:
  2. PMG

PMG Very Active Member

Feb 1, 2005
    I 2nd that statement!!!!!! THANKS:signs101:

3. sullosau

sullosau Active Member

Sep 8, 2005
    Ill third that thank you to the creators n stuff and Id be making everyone coffee but it gets kinda messy tryin to cramp it thru the monitor....
    But hey the thoughts there...
    Welcome dude

Steve
    :Coffee:

4. Derf

Derf Very Active Member

Yes..... Thank You!

5. Arlo Kalon 2.0

Arlo Kalon 2.0 Very Active Member

Oct 21, 2004
    Reno, TX
    Hi Drew! Is it gettin' cold there in central Indiana yet? I graduated from Logansport HS in '71, and have been to Peru a lot of times over the years. I have a sister-in-law who is a pharmacist at the CVS there in town... she had her own pharmacy across the street from CVS until they moved in and bankrupted her, and now she works for 'em. Ennyway, welcome to the sign biz.

6. WVB

WVB Very Active Member

Feb 25, 2005
    Welcome Drew to Signs101, and thank you to all who make this site what it is today!

7. ENTDesign

ENTDesign Very Active Member

May 12, 2005
    Welcome from Michigan

8. Bigdawg

Bigdawg Just Me

Jun 8, 2005
    Sunny Florida
    :Welcome: from Tennessee

9. Molson

Molson Member

Mar 11, 2005
    Peru
    bigdawg your from bristol i know a few people from there some of my closest friends live there actually i love it down there beautiful place we get down there 5-6 times a year and love going every time

10. nxtremesign

nxtremesign Member

Aug 4, 2005
    Welcome,to the boards from hotlanta (not so hot now)
    Now about that quarter panel that I need replace........

11. Bigdawg

Bigdawg Just Me

Jun 8, 2005
    Sunny Florida
    Stop in next time you're here! We're right across the street from the downtown post office... can't miss us!

12. Molson

Molson Member

Mar 11, 2005
    Peru
    bigdawg we well only be going there once (planned) at least next year that will be for the race because the boyz moved there shop from there to up here in indy

13. THATgirl

THATgirl Very Active Member

Sep 16, 2003
    Hi Drew!