• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New 100% Natural Product!! Go Green!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Hey guys just got a new contract with a great green product, here are the details. Sample sheets are ready now if anyone is interested in seeing this stuff.

NatureWoven™ Chorus is a digitally-printable natural jute hessian backed with natural latex. The raw materials in this substrate are natural and biodegradable.
Main Characteristics
  • 100% Natural Product
  • Compostable
  • Natural look and feel
  • Sustainable Raw Materials
  • High Tensile Strength
  • Digitally Printable
  • Indoor/Outdoor Usage
  • Patent-pending Product
NatureWoven™ Gossyp is a digitally-printable natural organic cotton backed with natural latex. The raw materials in this substrate are natural and biodegradable.
Main Characteristics
  • 100% Natural Product
  • Compostable
  • Natural look and feel
  • High Definition
  • Sustainable Raw Materials
  • Digitally Printable
  • Indoor/Outdoor Usage
  • Patent-pending Product
These rolls come in 47"x98' and pricing is about $250 and there is nothing greener on the market then this stuff!

Skye

Pictures

Please post some photos of the material printed.
Also how long would this last outside?

Thanks

Skye

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Yes I will get some pics up of the product and I will see what the outdoor life is in the morning no problem.

John L

I don't need a card to buy this stuff do I?

Attachments

• jan21weedcard[1].jpg
    jan21weedcard[1].jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 88

Craig Sjoquist

Well it is about time somebody came up with this wooo hooo

I still think paint is best but, for the vinyl work sure would like to be alot more biodegradable.

Can just image how long it take for present vinyl and products take to recycle or costs.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Here are some pictures of the product up in some surf shops out here and also some prints being ran on the latex for Whole Foods. This product is being used by McDonalds, Whole Foods, Billabong and a few others just in my area. This line is obviously a niche but can translate into big profits for you guys I think.

Nevermind its not letting me upload the pics?? Let me try again after I restart my CPU.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Can anyone here help me? For some reason I cant post the files so I wanted to see if I could email them to one of you and you try. Thanks in advance!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Please post some photos of the material printed.
Also how long would this last outside?

Thanks

Skye

It's rated for up to 12 months outdoors and 2 years indoors. We have a company doing pole banners with it in San Francisco (2 prints sewn together)

Mike F

Here's the pics

Attachments

• Arbor_Collective_008.jpg
    Arbor_Collective_008.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 95
  • Arbor_Collective_009.jpg
    Arbor_Collective_009.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 79
  • latexloaded.jpg
    latexloaded.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 77
  • md_pix_241.jpg
    md_pix_241.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 64
  • md_pix_247.jpg
    md_pix_247.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 89

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Ok these are the pics of the product above, you can see the texture of the Chorus product in pic 2. Its being used in lots of different point of purchase displays. The Gossyp product hasnt been seen yet by the public but its a very smooth double sided off a latex and has a very nice look to it. I encourage you guys to check out this product if you have any oppurtunity to get green accounts this product will be the best option your client could have.

signswi

We don't get those accounts but it looks like a great product, if I was a retail shop owner I'd be all over that sort of thing.

Erikka@Rainier

Is 47" the widest it is available from the manufacturer and what is the fire rating on it?

We are in need of an eco-friendly natural product but looking for 120" widths or close with a certified fire rating for commercial use.

Thanks!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Is 47" the widest it is available from the manufacturer and what is the fire rating on it?

We are in need of an eco-friendly natural product but looking for 120" widths or close with a certified fire rating for commercial use.

Thanks!

Let me see what I can find out.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Ok these will be your best choices for that application, if your interested in seeing the pricing on this stuff then shoot me your email and I will send you over a price quote ok.

UltraCotton™ C200
UltraCotton™ C200 is 7.3 oz. and is woven 100% natural cotton with a water-based coating on one side. The light linen structure and crease free characteristics make it ideal for art reprographics, scenic backdrops, theatrical and tradeshow events. This natural cotton material is recyclable and biodegradable. It is recommended for indoor use only. Available in widths ranging from 61” to 198”.

UltraTex™ Organic U230
UltraTex™ Organic U230 is 6.8 oz. and is woven from 100% organic plant fiber. This unique product is biodegradable, recyclable and is naturally fire retardant. It can be used in back-lit or front-lit applications both indoor and short-term outdoor. Is compatible with UV and screen-printers. Available in widths ranging from 61” to 198"

UltraTex™ Organic C265
UltraTex™ Organic C265 is 7.7 oz. and is woven from 100% organic plant fiber with an water-based coating on one side. This unique product is biodegradable, recyclable and is naturally FR retardant. It can be used in back-lit or front-lit applications both indoors and short-term outdoors. Is compatible with solvent, UV and screen-printers. Available in widths ranging from 61” to 198”.