• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New 365 Hp Installed

Milo

We retired the L260 and have the 365 setup, and I am very impressed with the features of the new machine. We will be printing our first job today.

Don’t know if anyone can use the ink cartridges from the 260, and four unopened but out of warranty cyan printheads. Hp took the motherboard so I am disassembling for disposal.

k_graham

What made you go with 365 versus cheaper but limited to about 55" , the 335?

We are in the same position but concerned that current model will end up with no ink and parts in 5 years.

Milo

I accept that HP may do that, but I kind of set money aside for upgrades as needed. Working with the 365 today, I’m really impressed with the improvements. No waste tank, funnel replacements etc. My tech that did the set up and training was awesome. A really intelligent machine.

Dutchman

We retired the L260 and have the 365 setup, and I am very impressed with the features of the new machine. We will be printing our first job today.

Don’t know if anyone can use the ink cartridges from the 260, and four unopened but out of warranty cyan printheads. Hp took the motherboard so I am disassembling for disposal.
I'd be interested in the ink and printheads and any consumables, I'm in up in Canada.