• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New 3m black matte. Nice!

trimguy

Easy to work with but easy to burn to a shine if you dwell to long in the post heat.

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 107
  • photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 90
  • photo-5.jpg
    photo-5.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 85
  • photo-7.jpg
    photo-7.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 90
  • photo-10.jpg
    photo-10.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 98

ForgeInc

Looks Wicked.

We are working on a wrap design for our van, but it's painted white so I kinda wrote off doing a major color change as I think it'd be kinda hacked to see the interior of the doors though. Hmmm....something to ponder.

We did a large hummer and military style trailer using this material, and had the same issues. Too much heat makes it shiny.

iSign

Looks great Sean!
I should give you a call sometime. I wonder if you would consider helping me wrap my shop truck on Maui. I've done several full box truck wraps, and partial vehicle wraps, but only one full wrap of a complex vehicle, complete with compound curves etc...

I just checked out your website... looks like a top notch operation. Do you do any work here on Maui already? If so, maybe there wouldn't be as much chance for a symbiotic alliance, but if not maybe there is an opportunity to discuss.

Anyway, just an impulse inquiry, because I've thought of seeking an expert installer on this site before, but figured most folks who would travel this far wouldn't want it to be work related unless it was several days work.

Anyway, really nice looking wrap!

VIP Wrap

Not sure if this goes for all the other kinds of matte black but I noticed on the 1080 you can scratch/mar the hell out of it and then remove all the marks back to new with a torch.

VinylLabs.com

I just bought a 98 prelude and wanted to do this kind of design on it but in flat white and white... but I'm starting to rethink it, i think flat black would look nicer.