• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New 5 Mil Grey Back Air Release!!

I'm interested in a pricing sheet also. As well as a sample. Also do you offer anything in a high tack adhesive that is thicker like the 5mil? I do a ton of labels for a company and the thicker the better as they don't want laminate (keep costs down) and i currently use a 3.5 mil from substance, but a 5 mil would be perfect!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I'm interested in a pricing sheet also. As well as a sample. Also do you offer anything in a high tack adhesive that is thicker like the 5mil? I do a ton of labels for a company and the thicker the better as they don't want laminate (keep costs down) and i currently use a 3.5 mil from substance, but a 5 mil would be perfect!

I am working on something pretty crazy right now for that application. I can send you a cut sheet to see what you think of the base material but I can put a super high-tack adhesive onto it.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
If you still have some of this shoot me a message. I see you have a GA location so shipping here should be pretty low cost. I have an application for this I think I might want to try instead of another brand.