• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New addition

VinylCraft

Check out our new edition, Had to downgrade. What to you think.. Am i ready for the big league? Umm anyone know where i can find material to fit this thing. Hey it even has an optical eye.

Attachments

• DSC02741.jpg
    DSC02741.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 115
P

ProWraps™

sweet! it even has ARMS setup. craft robo is the shiznizzle.

P

ProWraps™

chris, i want to see a death match between the roland stika, the cricut, and the craft robo. i predict the craft robo would kick the ass ends out of the other two. i would go so far as to say a submission in the first round. NOTHING beats the craft robo.

billy mays aint got sh*t on the craft robo.

ps, just dont let my fiance see this thread. she been beggin me for a damn cricut for days now. that damn thing costs like $900 after all the friggin payments!

VinylCraft

chris, i want to see a death match between the roland stika, the cricut, and the craft robo. i predict the craft robo would kick the ass ends out of the other two. i would go so far as to say a submission in the first round. NOTHING beats the craft robo.

billy mays aint got sh*t on the craft robo.

ps, just dont let my fiance see this thread. she been beggin me for a damn cricut for days now. that damn thing costs like $900 after all the friggin payments!

Well i got this for my girl, with in my idea of a perfect world might get her ready to use mine one day.... I think i got a pretty good deal on ebay $208.00 free shipping. Item was only used acouple times.:peace!: