• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New and From the Witch City...

LoGl

Right Back Atcha!

Big Welcome aboard from San Antonio, Texas!!!
Let me ask you something.
How do you give birth to an 8, 6, & 4 yearold? My wife is expecting our second child in January and boy will it help us out if we don't have to worry about those first few years!
J/K and Welcome!

Yeah...sorry..no advice on that one. If we had to suffer through those first few years.....aint' nothing like watching the rest of ya' go through it! But as I've heard over and over again...little kids...little problems...big kids...big problems....so believe u me....4, 6, and 8 ain't a peach either! Gotta love 'em though!

And as for Mason. Yeah, SignBoy...he's real pleasant. But I'm sure you all know that! He's my 4th child. NOT!

And as for the rest of you....HEY THERE! Thanks for giving me a shout out! I know...it took me too long to check back in...but I'm still here. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Lori
-Great Spirits Have Always Encountered Violent Opposition From Mediocre Minds