• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New and need a little help!

mukilteo

Same problem with Vinyl Express R31

I have the same issue with Vinyl Express R31, I tried eps and pdf format and I tried from two different computers but still the same problem.

Attachments

• JPEG.jpg
    JPEG.jpg
    567.8 KB · Views: 83
  • Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 73
  • Pic2.jpg
    Pic2.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Pic3.jpg
    Pic3.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 71
  • psd.psd
    122.6 KB · Views: 99

visual800

not that this will hep but I bought the VE R series from signwarehouse. it was a POS! I then got the Q series and it was a world of difference.

I pulled your file into my flexi and all i saw was double lines I toook it to production manager and satill saw nothing although i didnt try and cut it. When Im through here im gonna plot if out and see what issues i get

visual800

I just plotter the design after cleaning it up in Flexi whats your email ill send it to you in ai format

i tplotted fine and it worked

ChicagoGraphics

I'm not sure if your plotter is from china, if it is that's how most of them cut anything over 24 inches in length. I know a few people that had China plotters and they all did the same thing.

phototec

I'm not sure if your plotter is from china, if it is that's how most of them cut anything over 24 inches in length. I know a few people that had China plotters and they all did the same thing.

As you will learn in life, You Get What You Pay For....

Pay cheap - get cheap....:doh: