• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Applications and Medias

MachServTech

I am thinking about putting together a new training package teaching best practices for printing digital backlit media. (basically a "how to" guide for a few different rips and printers)

What other applications or new medias would you be interested in learning about?

I really would appreciate the input.

astro8

I think most people have trouble with backlit as it's the most challenging media to get right in my mind.

I'm constantly improving and tweaking aiming to get my solvent backlit to look as good as my aqueous.

That's where my interest lies.

speedmedia

I am thinking about putting together a new training package teaching best practices for printing digital backlit media. (basically a "how to" guide for a few different rips and printers)

What other applications or new medias would you be interested in learning about?

I really would appreciate the input.

Excellent idea! I would love to see that. It is certainly difficult to get good print and match colors with that.

Thanks,
Kurt

animenick65

Yea, backlits are tough, especially when the customer is looking for an exact color match. I love getting files for backlit panels that don't account for the molding meant to hold the actual panel. Its certainly a more challenging aspect of the industry.