• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Artist Font - Home Plate

Flame

Just wanted to share the newest font up on Artist Fonts. Check out "Home Plate" by Doug Bernhardt. Inspired by old time baseball, I think this came out beautifully :loveya:

Let me know you guys think http://artistfonts.com/home-plate.html

artist-fonts-home-plate-font-ad.jpg

SignManiac

That's such a coincidence. Just this morning stopped at a red light and behind a Ford truck, I was looking at the oval Ford logo and thought... Wonder if there's a font that resembled the ford script. This one has many of the characteristics. The world is a freaky place some times.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That's such a coincidence. Just this morning stopped at a red light and behind a Ford truck, I was looking at the oval Ford logo and thought... Wonder if there's a font that resembled the ford script. This one has many of the characteristics. The world is a freaky place some times.

Yeah, then ya come here to Freak Central.................. :ROFLMAO:

Baz

Nice font. Plus Doug is a really nice guy ... Met him a few times. He worked at the same shop i started in (albeit 10 or so years earlyer than when i was there). He has allot of signs up all over Ottawa's pub scene. Always nice to see his work. :thumb: