• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Banner Order :-)

dejan

No shipping required this time....

Dear Sir/Mada
My name is Robert Cook I'm located in Fayette, AL.and i want to order banners from you and You are the one to to create the ARTWORK for me because this is my first time that am trying to purchase Banners and your company is those that i want to help me out for i know you guys can. The Banners will be collected at your store located after the payment has been made and its ready so you shouldn't worry about the shipping of the Banners. The Banners are single sided with Gromettes and hem at the four corners of the Banners. Below is the details of the Banners i need.

DESCRIPTION:
Single sided , White Vinyl Material with Gromettes and Hems.
Size: 60'' x 30''
Qty: 100 Pieces
TEXT : " WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE"

I"ll await for your e-mail back with the total cost of the Banners and the time frame of the Banners as well, i mean how long is it going to take your company to have them ready, and is it allowed by your company for a customer to make full payment of the Banners before you start with the production?.Also let me know the type of credit cards you do accept for payment?

Thanks.

Lets the fun begin :)

Mainframe

Hello Sir, thank you for your order!

However we have identified you as a scammer.
We have located your position and are SENDING A DRONE!

WE SUGGEST YOU RUN FROM YOUR HUT!

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Tell them you don't feel comfortable taking money from a church, so you can only donate the banners.

CanuckSigns

We use Gmail as our mail client (we fetch our domain email through Gmail using pop3). And I can't tell you the last time we got one of these emails. The spam filters in Gmail are really quite good!

We use Gmail as our mail client (we fetch our domain email through Gmail using pop3). And I can't tell you the last time we got one of these emails. The spam filters in Gmail are really quite good!

Same thing here. We're still Eric@blahblahblah.com but gmail carries the address for us. So all filters go through gmail first. Then we have our outlook client on all the computers. GMAIL.

Just a side note. YOu know how in every scifi movie there is an all knowing computer system of some sort. That will be google. Kind of already is. Google knows better what you like to look at then you know yourself.