• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New business card design

Deaton Design

Just sent this to the printer. I get tired of my bizcards quickly. Always trying to come up with something different.

Attachments

• ddesigncard.jpg
    ddesigncard.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 128

Kemble

heh, I my first impression was, "Wheres the phone number", That's where I would turn the card over... Ah there it is =)

Very nice design

Tim Aucoin

Love the design John! I see all kinds of business cards every day and it's very refreshing to see such a nice layout! It's amazing what some of our customers bring us to print... :doh:

When you get some time, can you PM me John? I'm interested in using your design services if you're available...

Jillbeans

I like that a lot.
The colors seem different than what you usually use and it's a nice change.
I only have about 20 cards left myself...hmmm.
Maybe time for my own re-do!
Love....Jill

Deaton Design

Thanks guys. Yeah Jill, I usually have a comfort zone, but I keep trying to push myself out of it in the way of colors and such. I like this card, and it came together in basically about an hour in photoshop and illustrator. Soon as I finished it, I ordered the cards so I wouldnt back out and start second guessing myself again, lol.

Patrick46

Soon as I finished it, I ordered the cards so I wouldnt back out and start second guessing myself again, lol.

That's the way to do it!!!

Sometimes, that's exactally how a paying job goes anyway...so why not push ourselves to come up with slammin' designs right outta the chute...and let 'em roll??!!!

Great job!! :thumb:

(I'm gonna re-do my entire company image over the next few months as well. with this new economy, I'm going to go after a whole new customer base, so I have to look accordingly.)