• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Business cards

ucmj22

any thoughts? do you think I should have the address on there? id like to order them by the end of the week.

I'll probably print on 16pt stock with silk laminate and the gray tab on top will be spot UV

Attachments

• BC1.jpg
    BC1.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 73

Roto

any thoughts? do you think I should have the address on there? id like to order them by the end of the week.

I'll probably print on 16pt stock with silk laminate and the gray tab on top will be spot UV

Looks Good.... I'd lose the curl on the logo - distracting - efx for efx sake only confuse.

Roto

qmr55

Looks good, one suggestion...

Try centering the phone number on the left rectangle and then center the email on the right rectangle. Might look better, might not. Give it a try!

Salmoneye

I think that the point size on the back side is too large on the name, title, phone.... the cont looks very condensed. Non condensed and smaller will look better I think and the added negative space will only add to the design. 2 cents

ucmj22

... still not liking it.... had to get rid of font variations

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-12-21 at 4.32.56 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-12-21 at 4.32.56 PM.png
    60.2 KB · Views: 65