• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New business for the New Year

JKCustoms

Greetings all,
My wife has been wanting to start up a business doing vinyl graphics and heat press stuff for the last few years as she's had some experience doing this in the past. We finally made the jump and purchased some equipment just after Thanksgiving to fulfill her dream. The goal of this business is to supplement the meager income she receives from working with Special Needs children and maybe someday turning it into a full time business for her. I'm the technical side of the business, and know very little about the industry and equipment, which is why I'm here searching the forums. Fortunately I'm a very quick learner and pretty technically savvy, but I use these forums a lot for information regarding which material to use and what equipment to purchase. Anyway, HI all and I look forward to being a useful member of this community someday.
Equipment:
Roland BN-20
Epson WF7010
Heat Press

Jesse
JK Customs

JKCustoms

Thanks all for the welcome. I have a TON to learn and need to get up to speed rather quickly to start paying for this equipment. The Epsons will be here next week so now I just have to figure out what inks and refillable cartridges to get as I'm going to set one up for Dye Sub and one for regular pigment ink. No rest for me or the checkbook anytime soon it seems.

BESTBLANKS

Dye Sublimation and More!

Thanks all for the welcome. I have a TON to learn and need to get up to speed rather quickly to start paying for this equipment. The Epsons will be here next week so now I just have to figure out what inks and refillable cartridges to get as I'm going to set one up for Dye Sub and one for regular pigment ink. No rest for me or the checkbook anytime soon it seems.

If we can be of any help, please give us a call or visit our website. We are a full line distributor for sublimation systems and carry everything for digital imaging. Thanks for your post!
www.bestblanks.com
888-431-7385

JgS

Welcome from NM. That's how I got my start, with t-shirts and wall graphics. Within a year I was able to rent a storefront and turn it into a full service sign shop.

I would recommend getting a second printer for your dye-sub and per-filled cartridges. You will run into a lot of trouble with those bulk systems. Especially the cheap ones.