• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New But Not Too New

1leonchen

I have been on signs 101 for a little while but i haven't formerly introduced my self. hi my name is Leon. sign maker and jack of a lot of trades. i did construction before sign making. i been on the sign world around 3 years and have become professional at wraps. i have warped from a shoe to a entire trailer. worked with the worst materials on the planet, and some good ones. i currently starting a sign shop but waiting to start out properly. i learned from i was young (any thing u do do it good and done). so i still haven't started my sign shop fully. currently i own two plotters 50 inch and 26 inch, one 63 inch laminator, one 48 inch printer solvent hundreds of power & manual tools. i want a laser so iam currently working on it. its kinda hard to quit your job and start on your own without knowing u can make quota because u are short of equipment. so i am going to buy a laser. then dream of a cnc next.

i must give my respects to jackpine! helped me a lot in my purchasing of materials and just a great person. giving all props to amateurs and pros. learned a lot buy just reading through forums. actually i read all new ones every night when i get home. i will be a paid member as soon as i start my shop. but for now i will be a just a spectator. pardon my spelling i have becomed accustomed to Microsoft word
:thankyou:

Doug Pulver

Hello Leon, Welcome to Signs101 and good luck with your business. I too am just starting out and have learned quite a bit from reading and asking questions here.