• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Chalkart Menu Board Templates

Chalkster

Knomad Chalkart Studio
We have just released some great chalkart menu board templates, all in high res PDFs with the headings vectorised and layered including our chalkart graphics. All you need to do is add the menu text. The way we use them in our sign shop is do a full digital print including the black background and put a matt laminate over the print and then vinyl cut the prices and mount on top of laminate for easy changes. We have a great tutorial on our website so for more information click here.

We have also just added a whole lot of new artwork of individual designs from some of the best chalkartist from around the globe with all the artwork arriving as a PDF and PSD file with transparent backgrounds so you can layer and combine images to create your own designs.

We have a special on at the moment with any purchase of our Chalkart Credits you receive the Designer Library Free, which has the complete library on artwork in low res PNG-24 with transparent background so you can put together layouts and once approved just use your Chalkart Credits to download the high res artwork. For more information click here.

If you have any feedback or would like some more information just let me know.

Regards
Peter Rhodes
www.chalkartstudio.com

menuboard-template-pic.jpg