• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Cleanin Solution

GARY CULY

recently i was told of the new mimaki cleaning solution for the JV5 from my rep .this solution is fine to use on all JV3 machines also
the newer solution is a bit "calmer" or "diluted" and is better on the rubber capping station rubbers ..it still takes all the ink off easily and comes in a LARGER bottle .cost is a few bucks cheaper[but more solution in the one bottle than the 2 small ones] the manufacturer hasnt been too talkative about it as they have tons of the small bottles left [and probly ned to move them]..just thought you men might inquire about it to your rep and get on the new stuff and preserve the capping stations a few more months of life

GARY CULY

oh by the way ive been using this stuff for bout 3 months now and it is fine ..[and it will still eat plastic!] so stay careful with it