• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Comer.............

GP

Saw that infomercial over the weekend. I must admit, I was captivated! They made some very handy party invitations. It was hilarious!

THATgirl

I saw it too and think it is pretty cool. My mom does a lot of scrap book stuff and it's perfect for small stuff like that.

onesource

That won't effect our market yet, it will be another dust collector in my opinion.
But for hobby stuff it should be good... rc cars...helmets.. wood crafts....toys...and some signs!
but not to any threat to the sign biz, heck I might get one just to see.

Cadmn

good point Kenny, as it is right now I believe it can only vut things from its brain like the older gerbers limited fonts etc.

TheSnowman

I was trying to think of where I'd heard that name before...then I clicked the link...and it all came back to me. I remembered this hilarious attempt at a vinyl machine from a while back.

John M

Don't worry guys - if you need a more powerful machine to run such a massive piece of hardware, just let me know and we'll make a workstation that's up to the task :Cool 2:

GK

$99 per cart. lol -- wow. some wealthy scrap bookers with nothin better to spend their money on i guess.