• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New company logo! Critique?

BlueSpot

:frustrated:

Making logos to customers is easy, but NOT to myself!

I been working with a logo for quite a while now, and this is what i have made for now... i like its easy not too much on it. (see attached pic)

The colors are brown/red and gold with a black outline.
Think it will look good on a big glass sign with gold leaf :)

What do you guys think? Does it look okay? Im blind on this one now :p

Ps. Sorry my english, Im from norway :p

Attachments

• Eidskrem_Reklame_logo.jpg
    Eidskrem_Reklame_logo.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 139

Jillbeans

Will it always be displayed on a red background?
I like it but it really lacks contrast.
Love....Jill

BlueSpot

raise all the text a few ticks. and maybe a bit too much negative space on the sides.
Yes its much negative space on this one, its because its the layout for a sign on 3 meters we already have. It wont be that much on the logo:)

Jill, mostly on red, but some just black and white too..

sthammar

I also think it looks good, very simple and elegant.

I however agree with Artbot pull the text up a few notches and as jill sad it lacks a bit odf contrast, at least in the picture. In real life i cant say since the colors probably looks a bit different and the contrast just might be ok then.

Good work

BlueSpot

Now the are the new signs finished:)

700 x 3000 mm glass plates with gold leaf.

Attachments

• Fasadeskilt_close.jpg
    Fasadeskilt_close.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 134
  • signsGold.jpg
    signsGold.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 115

Dave Drane

Very european looking, but by western standards, very average. I don't know why but for some reason Europeans always downplay "in your face advertising" but it is not always a bad thing. I guess "less is more"?