• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New company truck wrap ideas.

HulkSmash

New truck for the company. Wrap ideas GOGOGOGOGO

Attachments

• gallery4615.jpg
    gallery4615.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 150

Joe Diaz

If that's your truck and house...I'm not giving you any ideas just out of spite... :cool:

LOL I know right. ColoradoSigns, what ever you are doing, you are doing it right. Maybe you should be telling us what to do on our company vehicles.:ROFLMAO:

All kidding aside what does your logo/brand look like. I would start with that and come up with a design the works well with it.

Without seeing your logo, and going off of only your name, this design comes to mind: http://www.borgeslettering.com/lettering_and_logos1a.html

I'm not saying you should copy Mr. Borges, but I think that theme would work well with your name.

Or, if you are wanting to incorporate some of that yellow? What about a nice warm rock theme for the background. That would look nice with the yellow truck. Just make sure what ever type of background you go with, it doesn't overpower the message. It needs to support it.

HulkSmash

not asking for someone to design it =\.
Just looking for ideas. half wrap ? full wrap? etc etc. colors might be nice too ;)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Just add your laundry list, town and phone number to this and there ya go............

signs you like.jpg