• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New computer, now printer doesn't warm up before printing?

JHLC

I could really use some help with this one. I'm assuming that this has something to do with a setting in Flexi since nothing has been changed on the printer. I have looked through all of the menus that I can find and haven't been able to find anything. Before I changed computers the printer would wait until the heaters where warm before it would start to print. Now, as soon as I send the job its starts. The heaters do eventually get warm but small jobs are finished before they do. Imprinting on a VJ1204 with Flexi 10.
Another issue I'm having is every once in a while when I send a job a warning pops up saying I haven't selected a profile. Any help with these issues would be appreciated!

player

check your messages

This is a forum where others get to also know about answers. We usually don't keep the information secret. Otherwise why would I answer questions if I never get to read other people's answers to questions.

So what is so secret?

repo305

From his question i could see he did not know that much about profiles

And I did not want to type all that out so I will give a quick fix
boot up the old pc back up what ever profile he was using and save to usb stick plug the stick into the new pc and inject the profile.
But just doing that does not show or explain were and how to make or edit a profile.
I think I will make a vid on how to do that.

[video=youtube;wztFVrvg32c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wztFVrvg32c&feature=youtu.be[/video]

im new here so I hope posting links is allowed.

Last edited by a moderator: