• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Deals on Graphtec Cutters!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
CE5000-120 48"= $3107,
FC8000-75 30"=$3716.25,
FC8000-100 42"= $4391,
FC8000-130 54"= $ 5200
FC8000-160 64"= $5431

Also, all FC8000's come with a stand and basket.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
where are you located and goes your prices include freight.
can I call you and if so what number??
Thanks

I can tell your upset with these prices I have listed but anyone can find this same deal simply be doing a quick search on the internet. I can buy them through your dealers and re-sell them.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
ok if you dont want to sell me one I will just do the search you spoke of.

Lol I find it very odd that your name is Graphteca and you have never posted in here before then I get a PM from Graphtecs Western Regional Sales Manager saying I cannot offer these prices. I might have been born yesterday but I wasnt born last night. I know you work for Graphtec so just let me move these last units and you wont have to worry about me anymore ok.

ProWraps

na, they will just call it MAP (minimum advertised pricing) then again, that only applies to their dealers that agree to MAP to stay a dealer. anything else, is well, price fixing.

signman1

good price

can you give me more info, how much would freight cost me to NJ for the 130? Is it shipping from CA?
Thanks