• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Epson Resin Printer

BigfishDM

Merchant Member

d fleming

Outdoor longevity? Print on current available medias like banner, vinyl, etc? Wrap applications? Roll media only?

Johnny Best

• Amazing Image Quality – Vibrant six-color resin inks, plus optimizer, produce astounding-quality prints
  • Reliable Color Consistency – Delivers consistent high image quality for repeat jobs, brand colors, wall tiling applications, and more
  • Immediate Lamination – Instant dry for immediate lamination and high scratch resistance increases total productivity
  • Low Ink Costs – Just $0.155 per milliliter, the SureColor R5070 features 1.5L bulk ink packs and the SureColor R5070L, at $0.125 per milliliter, features 3 liters of ink per color for enhanced efficiency and reduced total cost of ownership
  • User-Replaceable Printheads – For convenient self-serviceability and minimal downtime
  • Supports Diverse Range of Applications – Print adhesive vinyl, banners, wall coverings, uncoated papers and more
  • Print Speed – State-of-the-art PrecisionCore printheads delivers high-quality images at true production speeds
  • Enterprise Software Suite – Track jobs, manage variable data and streamline workflow

TomK

Variable dot / droplet sizes? Is the pl size still as big as a golf ball like HP has on the 300/500 series? :)

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
4.9pl smallest drop size (vs. S80600 @ 4.2pl). Variable dot size like the rest of the Epson range though so should be a good performer..
Output should be excellent in comparison to the sand sized droplets of the other manufacturer.

jayhawksigns

I just can't get over the huge blue panel telling you the model you dumped a bunch of money on. I thought it was going to be a control panel when I first saw it.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
I just can't get over the huge blue panel telling you the model you dumped a bunch of money on. I thought it was going to be a control panel when I first saw it.
Exact same thought. To me it's like they wanted to copy HP but couldn't just put a screen there.