• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New error message to me.

JLSignsLLC

This is the first time I have seen this error. "Not enough memory to preform the operation" in the bottom left of my screen..and then the programs freezes and will not let me save my work. I was setting up to print some hard hat stickers for a customer. completed my first row starting to copy and past the next 10 rows up. When ever I set up for hard hats I create the original, start from the right and work my way left. On the next row above I start from left to right so the cutter does not have to stop and travel across the media to start cutting again. Yes it takes more time to set up but faster in the end. After i got to the 8th row of setting up, i recieve the error messgae. Happend for the fisrt time last night and once this morning. Normally when an error occurs and the program freezes it gives you the option to save. Well it did, except this time under the file type option which is always .fs there was a football shape in the line where .fs always is. I was able to name the file but could not save. Never have seen this little football shape anywhere before. Any help is help. Thanks Jason