• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Fellers Catalog

MindsEyeOpen

So my sales rep stopped by today and dropped off the new Fellers catalog...

In case anyone was wondering... 87 Franks on 135 pages which works out to .64 FPP (Franks Per Page).

A slight increase over last year's .62 FPP. :rock-n-roll:

Carry on.

HulkSmash

So my sales rep stopped by today and dropped off the new Fellers catalog...

In case anyone was wondering... 87 Franks on 135 pages which works out to .64 FPP (Franks Per Page).

A slight increase over last year's .62 FPP. :rock-n-roll:

Carry on.

yeah this was discussed in another thread about it.
I wont a prize last year from fellers for guessing how many franks there are

NukeProof

ha! This is great. I've always wondered why so much Frank?

I like his new modern look with tats and true religion jeans, he's come a long way :rock-n-roll:

Christian @ 2CT Media

We have already found 10 Items in the catalog that are mispriced and way lower (Some over $300 lower) than what they actually sell them for... all they can say is "Sorry".

MatthewTimothy

:Big Laugh

It was sarcasm that may of came across as ghhey? I'm happily married to my beautiful wife, sorry for the confusion. Carry on

a lot of justification there.... are we in denial??? :ROFLMAO:

We have already found 10 Items in the catalog that are mispriced and way lower (Some over $300 lower) than what they actually sell them for... all they can say is "Sorry".

well help your fellow Signs101 member and maybe disclose what you see as an error, it may help someone else on here.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Most of the New Oracal products esp the 270 and 280G Laminates are grossly under priced.

The 270G is about $240 Less than their actual price. I'll have to dig up my notes and I'll post them all.

Si Allen

Old Frank must have used the low bidder to assemble the catalog in order to save enough money to buy new jeans!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

149motorsports

This happened last year as well. The price listed is not what it is being sold for, as it was higher. They raised the prices again a week after the new book was sent out my warehouse guy told me. Just like they did this yr, i do not have the internet on the road to be quotting prices when my dam book doesnt have the right price!