• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Flexi Mac 8

jnyreno

Just found this.

No date of release, but that they are announcing it is encouraging.

Attachments

• Picture 5.png
    Picture 5.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 84

Matthew Scher

Flexi 8 Mac is in beta testing. I am using it on an Intel iMac with OSX.5, but it will also work on PPC Macs. You will need to have OSX.4 or OSX.4 to run it.

Matthew Scher

We haven't yet announced the release date due to the nature of the new release (major re-work had to be done to make it compatible with both Intel and PPC).

Beta sites are essential for us to determine when it is ready. We have done extensive testing in-house and are now in the beta stage of testing. The product is out there in production environments and once the beta sites give it the "OK" we will release it.

I am not trying to be vague here, but the truth is that the release is ready when all the issues are solved and the beta sites can use it flawlessly.

zmatalucci

maybe flexi8 for windows should be pulled back in for testing. Seems as though I get "an unknown failure has occured" at least once daily.

cgsigns_jamie

I'm a long time Flexi user and would love to be able to run it on my new macs. If SAi needs any more beta testers I would love to try it... I can't wait for the official release. When it is available will I be able to exchange one of my Windows versions for the Mac version or will I have to pay?

Matthew Scher

I'm a long time Flexi user and would love to be able to run it on my new macs. If SAi needs any more beta testers I would love to try it... I can't wait for the official release. When it is available will I be able to exchange one of my Windows versions for the Mac version or will I have to pay?

I would be happy to include you as a beta site. Email me your contact info and I will set you up.