• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New font !! desire at Letterheadfonts.com

SignManiac

Lots of potential. This was five minutes playing around. Only they don't work with Windows character map. :(
Preview in Corel for each of the eight different versions is impossible to read. Have to just type and hope to see what comes up. I may print out a large poster and hang it the wall next to my computer. I tried keying in the alternate numbers and that didn't seem to work for me either.

Attachments

• bergman.jpg
    bergman.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 57

lexsigns

Lots of potential. This was five minutes playing around. Only they don't work with Windows character map. :(
Preview in Corel for each of the eight different versions is impossible to read. Have to just type and hope to see what comes up. I may print out a large poster and hang it the wall next to my computer. I tried keying in the alternate numbers and that didn't seem to work for me either.

looks awesome!!
Doesnt work in signlab for me but works awesome in corel and illy. I have the instructions from charles I can upload maybe? ( is that OK to do on here?) I can ask him if its ok to do. Bob I will email you dorect :)

lexsigns

this should help :)

Attachments

• How to use Desire in Corel.pdf
    496.5 KB · Views: 122
  • Windows.pdf
    419 KB · Views: 110
Thanks guys! My recommendation is to use the PRO version. It is one font and keeps all of the kerning. When using the font broken up you loose the kerning and the software resorts to using the metrics.

SignManiac

Thanks guys! My recommendation is to use the PRO version. It is one font and keeps all of the kerning. When using the font broken up you loose the kerning and the software resorts to using the metrics.

So Charles, which one is the Pro Version? The one I downloaded came with all fifty of the variations?

I think I missed downloading the pro version? Is that specifically a different download?

John Butto

sorrySgnManiac

my 5 minutes playing around...