• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Free Font from LHF!!

njsigns

very cool! Thanks for posting! I don't know if there is something wrong with me, but I get pretty excited when I see fonts of that caliber for FREE!

Still trying to figure out which 6 I'd like to buy first off LHF - wish they had a package for all the fonts - although 134 fonts, what could that cost?

Thanks,
Gene

njsigns

Doug Allan said:
Gene,
they kinda/sorta do have a package for all fonts...

Awesome Doug, Thanks! (even though I probably can't afford it - gives me something to save up for!)

Gene

Ken

Why is this download tagged as an .exe file when asked to save it? Makes me nervous.
Ken

williamson design

The .exe is a self-extracting file, it also gives you the option to install the font directly in your system.

Nice Font, thanks for the link

Glen

iSign

geniuscreations said:
Awesome Doug, Thanks! (even though I probably can't afford it - gives me something to save up for!)

Gene

...got my reply back from LHF, more on that soon!!

Cadmn

Nice Font for free Steve C is working on some new ones I'm waiting to see. He always creates Nice Fonts!!!!

Sign One

What a deal!

This is a great deal, I would bite, but saving for down payment on 100+ year old far house with barn, work shop and wood shop! Maybe next time..... sigh
:cool1:

neato

It's a great freebie! I've already been busy with this one. I think I'm in love. :)

Attachments

• willowcreek.jpg
    willowcreek.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 103