• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New From Brisbane Australia

dsi

Hi all, just thought I'd pop my head in the door and say gooday.

Jillbeans gave your little forum a pretty good wrap, so thought Id mossy on over and take a peek.

A little about me...

I've been a signmaker since '92, I love the industry, I'm always happy to learn from others, and I'll help whenever I am able.

My main area of work is Bus, Coach and Tourism. I am a one man band essentially, although I call on my retired parents most days to lend a hand. I'm married with 2 kids (10 & 12)

I use Signwizard and Corel X3, and I had the first Roland SC540ex in Australia to be converted to the Techink full solvent bulk inks. I was a guinea pig, and got offside with Roland as a result. Techink's distributors here in Oz have been very supportive though, and took over the servicing of my Roland, even honoring the Roland Warranty that was voided when I started using non-roland eco inks.

I operate from Logan City which is between Brisbane (our capital city) and Gold Coast City (our major tourism centre)

I think thats about all for now. Hope you don't mind me being here.

Cheers
Shane

Jillbeans

Hi Shane!
Take a look around.
I think you'll like this place and I know you have plenty to offer these nice folks.
Love....Jill

dsi

Thanks Dustin & Gino..

I'm off to bed now.. its nearly midnight and I need my beauty sleep...