• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New from Canada

ratchet

Just started a small buisness here in Atlantic Canada. You folks have an amazing forum going on here. (I have a lot of reading ahead of me)

Thought I'd post-up and say 'Hi'

-ratchet-

wes70

Welcome Ratchet,

Just down the road from ya... well 3 hours down the road (Digby). Tells us a little about your business.

ratchet

Welcome Ratchet,

Just down the road from ya... well 3 hours down the road (Digby). Tells us a little about your business.

You live in a beautiful part of the province, I travel there a couple times a year on my motorcycle.

Started the company because I saw a need for one-off custom decals for motorcycles/laptops/etc in my area. This also includes windows/signs for small local businesses and universities.

It's mainly a low-volume, low-cost option to the larger sign shops around the city.

cfbeagle

:Welcome:from the Deeeeeeeep South.

Be careful with the low cost mentality. Your work has value, don't sell yourself short.!

Well every other sign shop from Canada has said Hi......so
Hi. From the thriving Metropolis of Stony Plain, Alberta.

Ya, its in Canada.

Fine Line Darrel