• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New from Charlotte NC

jkdbjj

Hi everyone...
A little about myself...

My name is Mike, I own Visual Impact LLC since 2008. Very small shop, but I'm growing.

I have been working with the Gold pack from Fellers (Mutoh 1614, Seal ProS Laminator, Graphtec Cutter 64", and Wasatch) to start with, but now have transitioned to the HP Latex (with Onyx 10) for printing.

I am currently working with a small format operation and we are considering merging to make a greater appeal to both our clients. We'll see how that goes.

I'm pretty easy going. Aside from my sign business I am married and raising two boys, one of which is autistic. That has its own host of issues, but plenty of joys as well.
My family are martial arts enthusiast and practitioners, and I have a background in JKD, BJJ, Kali, Muay Thai, Wrestling and Boxing. We watch the UFC plenty, so I like to talk about that as well.
We are outdoors as much as possible, and try to get to the beach or mountains whenever we can.

Recently, we have taken up compound bows, simply for target practice for now, but it is a great release at the end of the week! Any archers out there?

Relevant skills:
I have a decent to strong background in Networking, PC repair, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator up to CS5.

I have a novice background in web design, marketing and advertising (actually went to school for said skills)

Hope to learn much, and meet good people.

See you on the board.

Mike

SignBurst PCs

Welcome from Utah Mike! I love Charlotte.

One of my best customers is the design/print shop for a NASCAR team. I may be returning there in a few weeks to do some work for them.

Beautiful place.