• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New from Conroe, TX

777signs

I am new to signs101 coming from Conroe, TX. I got into the sign business when I bought a used cutter to do graphics on my race cars. We are about to purchase a 48" printer, cutter, and laminator and open up a full time shop in a 3000 sqft building. I am looking at buying the Signwarehouse 48 Valuejet package. Anyone have any pros and cons on the package? thanks in advance, I have been reading a lot of posts and have come up with a lot of different ideas.

Arthur Hermiz
SDR Signs

D3G

Welcome from Spring, Texas. I would try for at least a 54". When you print you will end up with an inch on either side, leaving you with a 46" print. You might even think of getting a printer/cutter combo. I have a Roland that prints and cuts, great machine. Good luck.

ColesCreations

Welcome!
Get a 60" printer, and at least a 48" cutter... Then you can also do fairly big banners.
And of course a laminator same width as the printer. Almost everything you print will have to be laminated.

BobM

Welcome from Cape Cod. Becoming a Contributing Member provides you with even more help and information.

D3G

We're over by Klein HS. The more I look, the more sign companies I see around these parts.