• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New from Las Vegas

slipperyfrog

Glad I found this forum. It seems like a great place!

My name is Ken and I'm from sunny (and hot right now) Las Vegas. My wife and I run a small home business for signs among other things. Used to be a hazardous waste pro in the oilfield of Alberta. Moved for family reasons to Las Vegas and love it.

I run a 24" Allen Datagraph & Signlab 7.1.

Looking to learn and help out where I can here. :)

Shovelhead

Ribbit FROG......

:Welcome:

Attachments

• 100_0741.JPG
    100_0741.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 97

JERHEMI

Welcome from Illinois! I just got back from Vegas for vacation! I love that place! Their is signage everywhere you look their...I MEAN EVERYWHERE! Making a living doing signs in Vegas would be a piece of cake! Although from what I saw and understand their is not much for kids to do their....every kid I saw was sitting in the corner while mommy and daddy gambled or was just plain BORED.

slipperyfrog

Welcome from Illinois! I just got back from Vegas for vacation! I love that place! Their is signage everywhere you look their...I MEAN EVERYWHERE! Making a living doing signs in Vegas would be a piece of cake! Although from what I saw and understand their is not much for kids to do their....every kid I saw was sitting in the corner while mommy and daddy gambled or was just plain BORED.

Depends where you live in Vegas. The rest of the city away from the strip is just that........a city. ;)

Thanks for all the replies.

csc

Welcome to the forum.
I, myself am a relatively new member and reside here in Las Vegas.
I'd like to hook up and meet with you some time. I started with a home based bus. and went into a commercial spot. Real estate is my main bag. I run an HP designJet 9000s. and do some screen printing. drop me an email csc@cscenterprises.com It would be nice to share experiences with someone locally and small scaled as myself. Lots of luck to you and your family.

CSC