• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New from Madison Wisconsin

lukeshoots

Hello,
New to the site and relatively new to the industry. The shop (Sign Art Studio) just had it's 10 year anniversary and I've been here just about a year. I'm new to the trades and learning as quickly as I can. It's a great industry and I can't say enough about the owner and my coworker.

We get to do some really fun work including the project that currently takes up a majority of our time. We are hand building a 1920's replica of an 60' tall theater sign for a theater in Madison called The Orpheum. It's been a great experience to jump into for me because it offers so many different opportunities to learn new skills on a very large scale.

Can't wait to dig into the forums and keep learning. Thanks in advance for any help I get and hopefully at some point I can pay it all forward.

--Luke