• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New from MN

BRCGraphics

Hey all. Name is Ryan and I like long walks in the country. Seriously, I've been doing Graphics for about 20 years starting in grade school making computer programs do things that they weren't meant to. Then H.S., College and many years in the field, I'm finally at a dream position that I never thought I would find. Although I am much more comfortable with the technical side of graphics (vs. creative), I love to learn as much as I can.
I have the fortunate opportunity to run a graphics/sign department however I want for a parent corporation without the headaches of owning the shop. I've already gotten some good advice on here (and ridicule!) And I hope to learn and teach a lot more. Thanks everyone!

Border

Welcome! I grew up in Roseville, partially, til we moved to Ohio. I moved back to the Twin Cities in 1985.
Always good to see a new member from close by.