• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New From PA.

AiA

Hi guys, New to the site and might as well be new to the industry.. i was involved about 7 years ago but the place i worked for went under... Recently i got forced out of the car buisness (car lot) and decided it was time to go back to making money in a manner that i enjoyed. No sleep at night for the used car salesman!!! I am short on cash but have the basics ready to go.. Completed a few jobs, but since the demise of my last business the wifey went back to work, so ultimately i am a stay at home dad! just had my second 4 months to the day! But since i still have testostorne flowing in me i still have the need to feel like a provider! So here i am back in action for about 2 months now... What i need from you kind folks would be, HELP!!!!!!!!! I am running a 24 inch graphtec, Flexi 8, and as for my computer there are no issues there :) but times have changed in the last 7 or 8 years.. Advice on what it would take to get in the T-shirt game would be useful. started a website, not advertising it as i need to get up to speed on what i am promising on it, and i only got about 30% of the way done designing it. but the address is www.accurateimageadvertising.com I know my way around signs fairly well, Software has come a LONG LONG way from what i remember. I basically need business, and ideas to brodden my horizon since a PRINTER/PLOTTER is not in my financial future any time soon.. (as in years) ANY help you can offer would be awsome and OH YEAH! how the hell do i vectorize and image so i can cut it! That was the whole point to me joining was to get help on that.. oh geez im rambling. thanks for looking and hopefully helping..

Jay:thankyou:

S

SignTech

Welcome from next door the market is saturated and most customers in this area are extremely cheap! ;)

Use the Vector doctor don't waste time on Vectorizing ...... don't compete with the large lighted sign companies in your area ... you'll lose ... they are good.

Good luck! We are looking to move out of N/E PA .......... particularly Wyoming, Wilkes Barre - Scranton soon ......... market in this area blows ........ and we're busy LOL

~M

Doug Pulver

Hello Jay and Welcome, Congrats on #2.

You can vectorize right in Flexi, Click on Bitmap and then on Vectorize. But first Click File and then Import, find the item you want to vectorize and click on it.

BobM

Welcome from Cape Cod. Become a contributing menmber of and keep exploring Signs 101 as you'll find most of the type information you need. Use merchant members like D&G instead of buying expensive equipment and The Vector Doctor for creating vectors ready to work with. The advice and help you need to grow your business is here. Use it wisely and enjoy.

AiA

wow

warmest welcome i have ever gotten from a forum, especially a business forum! :U Rock: Thanks guys.. Glad to be a part of this place..