• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new from PA!

robync

Hello all!

Newbee here.

I am glad to finally be here! I own and successfully own and operate a decal website selling custom decals and I came here to find help on making the jump to a full color machine - i guess it's called a plotter/cutter. I want the machine to print in full color then die cut the decals and I have questions..... like what machine, is refurbished a good idea, what vinyl do they print on, how to laminate and why.... blah blah blah.

I will find the right catagory to post in but - just wanted to get my feet wet and say hello to everyone.

- RC
aka "sticker bitch"

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
welcome....took a look at your site....just wondering how much you paid to be able to sell the harley decals??

stickygraphics12

How did you get the rights to all the logos? I would love to know, bc I especially won't sell any VW logo stuff because of a friend getting sued by them for making a tshirt with their logo!

Replicator

How are you making and selling full color custom decals on your website if you don't yet have a printer that can die-cut ?

Ken

Welcome from BC.
Cheers!
Ken
Oh..looks like you've ruffled some feathers...
Good luck...

S

SignTech

Welcome "sticker bitch" ............. lots of typos (spelling) on your site ........... needs some cleanup .... otherwise tons of content .....