• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New from the Third Coast

conpig

Hi there,

I have been dreaming of starting my own business for a long time and now have taken the first step by buying me a plotter. I am very new to the industry and I am hungry to learn as much as possible. I love challenges and enjoy reading the threads in this forum. Since I only have a plotter, I am looking to working with a few of you guys for outsourced work. I look forward to chatting with you guys in the future.

ConPig

:toasting:

Capital Signs

Excellent ConPig... :) Hmmm Weird screen name, but to each his own ,makes me think of a pig that is a conn artist... LOL

Either way, welcome, and let us know how we can help you!

I am a merchant member here, and would be more than happy to help you out when you need digital printing/banners/etc... completed at a VERY competitive rate, along with a great turn around period. Once again, welcome.

conpig

Thanks Guys

Thanks a bunch.....I appreciate the welcome. As for the screen name....the con is short for conservative......though people on the other side my think I am a Con.....This is probably no place for politics, but I sure do like it. I hope not to scare any replies away....:thankyou::unclesam:

smdgrfx

ConPig, welcome from Houston!! I'm not that far away and I could help you with questions you may have. I'm a one man operation and I've been doing it for 12 years. I wish this board was around when I was first starting out...Drop me a line if you get a chance! Being from Texas City, I gotta think you are a fisherman...we can trade tips...Sign tips for fishing tips...LOL...