• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New GerberEdge-Ucation Website

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
A new, independently operated website, GerberEdge-Ucation.com is opening shortly. It is operated by Art Schilling and is sponsored by a number of industry suppliers including Gerber Scientific Products.

The site features articles and step-by-step tutorials, tips and tricks, a photo gallery, product discounts, technical support and member certification.

If you have a Gerber Edge as part of your business, it appears to be well worth checking out.

butsie

Thanks for the post Fred! I have been waiting for something like this - I will definetly become a member.

Mary

I became a paid member to this site back in May. There has been no new information posted to this site since I joined. Repeated e-mails to Mr. Schilling have gone unanswered. Does anyone know if this site is still up and running?

Thanks,
Steve
Applied Graphics
Cody, Wyoming

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Steve Shearer said:
I became a paid member to this site back in May. There has been no new information posted to this site since I joined. Repeated e-mails to Mr. Schilling have gone unanswered. Does anyone know if this site is still up and running?

Thanks,
Steve
Applied Graphics
Cody, Wyoming

I put up the post about this site after meeting Art Schilling in the Gerber booth at the ISA Expo in Orlando. From all appearances, he has Gerber's blessing for the enterprise. Why nothing has progressed with it, however, is something about which I have no information.

This is his contact information. You may want to give him a call.

East Coast Arties
1200 Glenns Bay Rd. #5
Surfside Beach, SC 29575
Phone : 843-215-3600
Fax : 843-215-3211
Cell : 843-995-1043